Wednesday, June 10, 2009

!st Datamin exercise

Hi! I am Martin Edward V. Lomeda. When people first see me, they would normally think that I am masungit because I always look serious but that is just how I am. I know that first impressions usually last but people who are close to me know that I am not as serious as I seem to be. When I am with my friends I tend to goof around with them a lot. People who read this may not believe a word I say but who cares? I am the writer of my life and people will just have to deal with it!
Being the unpredictable person that I am, I didn’t expect that I would be walking the halls of De La Salle Canlubang for my college education. Here I am taking up Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Management, currently in my fourth year already and hopefully I get to graduate soon.
This blog site is a requirement I will have to do for my data mining class. I must admit that I really do not like writing exercises and blogs being no exception but I am determined to pass this class and I am willing to do whatever it takes for me to pass this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment